Saturday 23 August 2014

a quick "today im wearing" and its my birthday!


Today's post is a quick "today im wearing" which is an outfit i wore for work today. Its also my birthday and im turning 19 although i feel no older than the day i turned 18! maybe you don't start feeling any older until you hit 21. But i can say i cant wait to find out if you do i was however at work for my birthday but i have a shopping trip to York booked for Tuesday just for vintage shopping and bargain hunting. So im looking forward to posting about my trip to York, York minster the vintage shops and hopefully some amazing vintage and retro finds i pick up! but enough about my birthday! and onto the outfit post. Hope you enjoy! there is also a inspirations of the week post coming up and a top 10 tips for smart dressing! 


floral peplum 1950s top - charity shop
blue 1960s does 40s pleated midi dress - £5 scope
red patent leather vintage belt - car boot sale


Alligator skin handbag - gift from my love
double mink stole - £10 charity shop


pearl necklace with matching earrings - gift from my love
green ring- topshop sale
silver markasite ring - my grandmas from 1952
sapphire and diamond ring - gift from my love

                                      

1940s style platforms £4 - charity shop
vintage stockings - retro - age UK


white crochet snood - eBay
white hat with bow vintage - charity shop


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! You look lovely as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool ensemble! Love the white snood + baby gator bag. That has swanky 40s fashionista written all over it.

    Happiest (slightly belated) birthday wishes, dear gal! Here's to an amazing 19th year filled with tons of your favourite things, joy, and reasons to smile.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete