Tuesday 5 May 2015

Im on youtube!!!!!! a little update


Hey hey everyone! today's post is going to be a little different to the usual. Today im writing about you tube, ive recently started up my own YouTube channel, since ive had Instagram for the last two years and my blog for just under a year i decided it was time to take the next step and create my own YouTube channel, Which i have wanted to do for so so long but ive been terrified of the feedback i would receive. but since making my channel and putting up a few videos. All i can say is i have received great feedback and more views and subscribers than i thought. i just wanted to make the channel as a little bit of something extra on the side and just because i generally enjoyed doing it!

And im so glad i did! i wanted to let my instagram followers get to know me a l little bit better and let them into my world! documenting my outfits the things i buy and even some tutorials! But i have received some great feedback which makes it all worth it!

so yeah.. this had just been a little post but i just wanted to keep everyone updated! there's more videos coming up everyday and more blog posts!

thank you for reading :-)

link to my channel !


my recent video!



No comments:

Post a Comment