Friday 24 April 2015

Spring/summer lookbook!


Helloo! my fabulous readers im back and raring to go, I received news on monday that i had not gotten  place on the london college of fashion fashion styling and production course for the second year! 
But i decided to pick myself up and though you know what i will get to wear i want to be on my own if i need to and i wont give up and decided to make the most out of a bad situation!
so i started youtube because i would love to get to know both my readers and my instagram followers better and for them to get to know me!
so i have launched my own youtube channel which will feature, q and a s hauls, makeup, thrifting videos and fashion! so its going to be lots of fun and tbh i cant wait..

my latest video is a lookbook i put together some of my favorite look for spring/summer!!


LOOK 1!

hat - vintage
top- vintage
belt - car boot
skirt - vintage
bag- topshop
tights- vivienne westwood
shoes -zara
necklaces - utopia





LOOK 2!

turban - made by me, by h&m scarf!
jumpsuit - tesco
belt and scarf - vintage
shoes -primark
bag - salvation army






LOOK 3!
feather hat- vintage
dress - vintage 1970s
tights - wolford
shoes - new look
bag - primark




LOOK 4!

hat - vintage
dress - vintage c&a
shoes - vivienne westwood
belt and bag - topshop


my outfits are also up on my lookbook
Originalvintagequeen





click on the link below... to watch to lookbook on my youtube channel!!!!!!!!





xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment