Monday 13 October 2014

LATEST SHOOT! " NEW ENGLAND"



Hey guys and doll! so i have to first apologise for my long absence from blogging due to work commitments and university applications since ive been a super busy time recently bloggings had to take a back seat a little bit! but im back and as you all know im a budding stylist and  ive just completed my next photo shoot " NEW ENGLAND" which was of course originally inspired by all things Scottish taking traditional tartans and adding a twist by adding sequins and putting a bit of a grunge spin on the looks! of course my shoot was originally inspired by a shoot from British vogue from all the way back in 2008! which in my opinion was when vogues editorials where still inspiring!

And as you all know my shoots are never dull, im a more is more kinda girl when it comes to styling up shoots. So this one is no exception. I have added my favourite images from the shoot but to see the whole shoot you can see it over on my facebook page - amber bryan-smith

















No comments:

Post a Comment